At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're committed to their success! Please see below the details of this career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's success.
Our Modern, Flexible Workplace:
At First National, we believe in a Modern, Flexible Workplace, and we are continuously exploring advancements in technology and office environments to make it easier to work from anywhere at any time, allowing for more flexibility in where and how you work. We know that choice and flexibility are important to you. We also recognize that flexible and remote positions can become opportunities for military partners, caregivers, and individuals with disabilities to thrive at First National. We invite you to consider what a Modern, Flexible Workplace can mean for you!
The location category for this role may vary based on business needs, and has not yet been determined. Please contact to obtain applicable details from our Talent Acquisition team. To ensure you receive a response, include the following number for this job in the subject line of your message. Job number: R-
About this Role:
The Personal Banker is accountable to develop customer relationships, participate in business development activities and act as a subject matter expert in financial products. The role is also responsible to assist with sales development, coaching and guidance in regards to selling techniques, new products, implementing customer contact campaigns, and other business development activities.
At First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO), we believe that everyone has the potential to positively affect the communities around them. As a Personal Banker at FNBO, you'll have the opportunity to do that every day by getting to know your customers and supporting them on their financial journeys.
At FNBO, we always put the customer first -- which drives everything we do. In your role, you will be encouraged and empowered to gain an understanding of your customer's unique needs so you can provide the best recommendations to support their financial well-being. This means doing everything from helping someone make simple transactions to making sure they're saving enough for retirement and everything in between. Within FNBO branches, our branch managers work on the floor with the team and offer in-depth training to help you navigate the best ways to proactively engage with your customers.
We're looking for someone who takes pride in helping people -- no matter how big or small the task.
THE GREAT BIG SMALL BANK
FNBO has been privately held for more than 160 years, and we believe in doing what's right for our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to always have a supportive, team-based atmosphere where we celebrate our wins and genuinely enjoy what we do. We are committed to always acting with respect, integrity and inclusivity.
- Make every customer feel welcome in your FNBO branch
- Help customers with transactions like deposits and withdrawals
- Gain an understanding of your customer's unique financial needs
- Make personalized recommendations to support them
- Help guide your customers toward greater financial well-being
- Deepen your relationship with customers through outreach
- Comply with all bank policies, regulations and laws
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE IS ...
- Outgoing and enjoys engaging with people
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- A solution-oriented critical thinker
- Excited to learn and take on new challenges
- A team player
- Motivated to do what's right
- Collaborative and supportive
BENEFITS AND PERKS
All full-time and part-time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Competitive pay and an incentive plan for helping clients( Starting pay of $20hr plus incentives, an additional 10% if fluent in Spanish)
- 401(k) match
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life/Disability/Flex Plans
- Employee Wellness Program
- Career development training and coaching
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee banking benefits and other discounts
- Culture of recognition and rewards from executive leadership/managers/peers/business partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Retail banking experience
- This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements, including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
FNBO is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer -Member FDIC
Compensation range (base pay): $37,632.00-$60,259.00
IMPORTANT - This range is for the primary posting location of: Boulder, CO - Table Mesa Branch
Final compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level.
We offer a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy. Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
401k, With Matching Contributions
Time Off Programs
Health Savings Account (HSA)/Dependent Care
Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
Learn more about FNBO benefits here: .
For additional information regarding compensation and benefits, e-mail FNBO at . To ensure you receive a response, include the number of this job (listed below) in the subject line of your message.
Job number: R-
This position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including acceptable background investigation and credit report results.
Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion:
FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to success for historically underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.
See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement