Bergstrom Automotive Headquarters - Neenah WI
DRIVE YOUR CAREER FORWARD AT BERGSTROM AUTOMOTIVE AND APPLY TODAY.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Assists in preparing year-end statements.
- Compiles payroll data such as hours worked; sales volume, bonuses, and commissions; monies to be withheld for taxes; employee contributions to insurance and retirement plans; etc., from time sheets and other records.
- Updates master payroll records by verifying and recording changes affecting net wages such as federal and state tax exemptions, insurance coverage, etc., and data concerning compensation increases, promotions, and/or transfer of employees between departments.
- Computes wages and deductions, reviews for accuracy, and posts to payroll records.
- Prepares and issues paychecks.
- Accurately adds all timesheets and timecards and calculates overtime.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 800a-500p - 100% in office
Pay: Starting at $20.00/hour based on experience
WHO'S RIGHT FOR THE JOB?
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to Work Independently
- Excellent Guest/Customer Service
- Wonderful Communication Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Basic knowledge of accounting necessary.
- Experience in Microsoft Suite and Google Suite a plus!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Competitive compensation!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (for FT team members)
- Vacation Time (for FT team members)
- Discounts on vehicles, service, and parts
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Vacation and Holidays (for FT team members)
- Wellness Program
- Free Team Member Clinic
- Free Health Coach
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Opportunities for growth!
WHAT MAKES BERGSTROM DIFFERENT:
- Wisconsin's largest automotive group
- Established in 1982 in Neenah WI
- 1,700+ team members and growing
- 32 dealerships and 36 brands (and growing!)
- Ranked as one of the best dealerships to work for by Automotive News
- Glassdoor voted Bergstrom as one of the best companies to work for in 2020 and 2021
- Recognized by the Better Business Bureau and Time Magazine
- We are committed to giving back to our communities by supporting organizations like Make-a-Wish, United Way, and Drive for a Cure
Drive your career forward today! APPLY NOW!
Bergstrom Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.