Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. We have EMS bases in Chadron, Gordon, Kimball, Oshkosh, Ogallala and Sidney Nebraska. We are actively looking for individuals to assist our EMS team as a Paramedic.
Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to serve.
To serve this mission, you will be responsible for delivering care to critically ill or injured patients and assist with transporting patients.
As an RWHS Paramedic, you will:
- Deliver excellent patient care according to the standard of care, adopted protocols, state statute, and RWMC policy
- Maintain skills competency as verified by competency checks or other evaluation tools as identified
- Interact with bystanders, law enforcement, fire, other EMS agencies, and hospital professionals in a manner which reflects positively on RWMC
You may be a good fit if you have:
- Graduated from an educational program for Paramedics or equivalent
- Current State of Nebraska Paramedic Licensure
- National Registration as a Paramedic
- BLS, ACLS, PALS provider certification
If this sounds like you, we'd love to connect!