We think big. And act bigger. Stay versatile and interconnected. We approach everything with an inventive spirit and rigorous mindset. Individually we re great, but as a team we re unstoppable. Together, we seek out opportunities, frame problems and solve complex challenges. Our collective brilliance exposes breakthroughs. Our capability unleashes creativity. We pursue a new perspective and deliver a new kind of ROI.
Zenith Global are the central team, primarily based in London, supporting our local Zenith markets, leading new business efforts, developing thought-leadership, and driving network development for our 250 offices across 95 countries with over 8,000 staff worldwide.
We house a large team of multi-faceted communications planners, digital and innovation specialists and client leadership teams. Our global client portfolio comprises a range of category leaders including Reckitt, TikTok, Edrington, Coty, Electrolux and Nestlé.
The Associate Director will be responsible for delivering innovative paid social strategy, detailed plan development and ensuring faultless execution. As a primary point of contact for Tiffany and Nomad s central marketing team as well as local Publicis teams, the director will be responsible for ensuring that excellent service is upheld .
The paid social remit for Tiffany and Nomad Foods will include high profile campaigns and time sensitive activations, so good communication, excellent organisation and strong attention to detail are key.
- Lead on strategic development and paid social planning for the Tiffany and Nomad Foods account, ensuring best in class strategy is followed and day-to-day campaign activation is in line with client business goals.
- Clear and timely communication with clients and team members.
- Develop, install and supervise efficient best practice, quality team materials and standardisation of processes across the team.
- Ensure your team delivers a high standard of work ac ross planning, reporting, optimization, communication, billing, reconciliation and all other tasks required as part of running the paid social accounts.
- Identify opportunities to deploy advanced measurement techniques and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to seek effective cross media buying practice. Devise and execute a test & learn roadmap, with the aim of challenging our core strategic approach and delivering progressive insight.
- Champion best practice and produce quality case study and aw ard submissions.
- To create a strong 'team ethos and exhibit focused and positive team leadership.
- Provide on-the-job training support for your team as well as identifying opportunities for formal development and learning. Lead regular 121 career development catch ups with direct reports and manage the appraisal process.
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders: clients, media owners, strategy and insight, data and tech, client account teams and third party tech providers.
- To ensure client and agency targets are achieved and effectively grow
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and experienced associate director to join a growing team, devising exciting paid social advertising campaigns for world-leading luxury brands.
Pre-requisites for the role
- Must currently be an associate director or senior account manager in a paid social team.
- Experience planning, managing and activating large, high profile campaigns across all Paid Social channels (Meta, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn) and up to date certifications across all social platforms.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience managing a team of 4+ people: hiring and developing talent, training, conducting appraisals, as well as performance management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills, as well as the ability to engage with senior clients.
- Demonstrable examples of driving innovation in Biddable media.
- Excellent knowledge of first and third party measurement solutions and up to date with incoming industry changes around privacy and identity.
- Be strategic and commercially minded in planning goals for their teams as well as being able to shape and develop a biddable strategy.
- Good knowledge of all digital elements so they can have full understanding of digital - Paid Social, Programmatic, Remarketing, Video etc