Apply Online Below or Call today! Job Description:
STG is now contracting with quality independent owner-operators for drayage service at key rail ramps and ports throughout the United States. We need hardworking Independent Contractors like you to join our team located in Dallas, TX.
As an Independent Contractor with STG, you will be eligible for programs that can boost your profitability and save you money :
- Earn $850-$1260 Per Round Trip!
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
- $2,500 Referral Bonus
- HOME NIGHTLY!
- Consistent freight
- Competitive payouts
- Local & Regional runs
- Drop & hook freight
- Industry-leading fuel discounts
- Supportive dispatchers
- Growing port and rail business with dedicated lanes
- Ask a recruiter about our tire and fuel discount programs
STG Independent Contractor Qualifications:
- At least 23 years of age
- At least 12 months of verifiable experience within the previous 5 years
- If an applicant has 3 years of verifiable tractor-trailer experience while serving in the Military, we will now credit them 18 months of road experience (call for details)
As one of the largest and fastest-growing intermodal providers in North America, we're continually seeking to expand our network of independent owner-operators and fleet owners.
We know that you have choices when it comes to how you spend time behind the wheel- our goal is to reinforce your choice of STG with every container you move.
We look for hardworking, experienced, safety-conscious professionals with a strong commitment to customer service and on-time performance to join the most valued owner-operator fleet in the industry.
Not every trucking job is the same. Join STG for the career you want, with the perks you value.
Give us a call today!
Apply Online Below or Call today!