An Overnight Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate is the main point of contact for our 3rd shift customers. In this role, you will greet customers with a smile and ensure they receive top notch service on every visit. You spend most of your shift operating a register, but dont worry, there are plenty of other things to do when working the graveyard shift, such as cleaning, stocking shelves, and more! You will be a key part of our fast, fun, and friendly team!
Take the first step and join the team today! Come on, lets GO! What will I get when I join the team?
What will I do as an Overnight Retail Cashier/Customer Service Associate?
- $100 Sign on bonus (after 60 days)
- Store bonus opportunities every 2 months
- Company bonus opportunities every 6 months
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for advancement.
- The opportunity to learn new skills in customer service and retail.
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Full-time Medical, Vision, Dental, and Paid Time Away
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance
- Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- Financial benefits including 401k, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based raises.
- Same day pay
- Up to $5250 a year in Tuition Reimbursement!
Here are just some of things you'll do in this role:
What were looking for:
- Greet every customer with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back.
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout experience.
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering our customer available discounts/promotions while following all company policies and applicable laws regarding restricted sales. Must be of legal age to sell and stock regulated products.
- Maintain cleanliness, inside and outside the store.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and displays.
- Meet the physical demands of standing, lifting, bending, and pulling items.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7 operation including holidays and weekends.
- Leading by example and doing the right thing, always.
- A history of being a team player! We work together to get the job done.
- A level of knowledge of cashiering in food service or retail environments preferred.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
: Must be able to stand for an extended period. While performing the duties of this job, frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and listen. Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.