South Baldwin Regional Medical Center is seeking a BE/BC Otolaryngologist (ENT) to join a hospital owned practice in Foley, AL.
- New grads -AND- experienced physicians encouraged to apply
- Hospital owned practice
- Sleep medicine is an option, but not required
- Family Medicine residents will rotate with physicians
- 25 minutes from the beach
Comprehensive Financial Package may include the following:
- Competitive Salary (based on MGMA guidelines)
- Incentive bonus based on WRUVs
- Medical Education Debt Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend (if applicable)
- Relocation expenses
- Vacation, health, dental, vision benefits
- Licensure, Dues, Subscriptions
About South Baldwin Regional Medical Center:
South Baldwin Regional Medical Center is a 112 bed, acute care hospital with over 800 employees and a network of medical clinics serving greater coastal Alabama. A dedicated and experienced medical staff offers over 32 medical specialties. Hospital services include Baldwin County s only Wound Care & Hyperbaric Medicine Center, Women s Imaging, comprehensive digital imaging, a 24-hour emergency department, an extended hours urgent care & imaging center and freestanding emergency department in Gulf Shores.
About the Practice:
South Baldwin Medical Group (SBMG) is a large network of physician practices spread across Baldwin County. SBMG has seven primary care practices and two urgent care facilities. SBMG also has a Family Medicine Residency Program that sees patients of all ages. Additionally, SBMG has many specialty practices, including General Surgery, Neurology, OB/GYN and Pulmonary.
About Foley, AL
South Baldwin Regional Medical Center is located in Foley, Alabama, with additional patient care facilities across Baldwin County. Located just minutes from 32 miles of white sandy beaches, you re sure to find something exciting to do. Whether you prefer to go deep sea fishing , build sand castles with your family, or enjoy waterfront dining , you are sure to find what you are looking for here.