As an Operations Coordinator, you will play an essential role in the future success of a high growth business focussed company in an array of regulated sectors. You will support the Managers of the Financial Services Business, Consultants, and Compliance teams with the smooth the delivery of project-based resourcing as well as account and associate management.
The role will provide an excellent platform to develop your skills and have direct interaction and exposure with a high performing team, as well as our clients within major regulated organisations.
You'll be mentored and guided by the business and once established, you will have autonomy and freedom to improve our processes to better inform our client and associate experience. Something we're insatiably passionate about. Davies's takes great pride in the service we offer our candidates and clients. We strive to live our values of putting relationship over revenue, demonstrating discernment in the course of work and being people focussed. You will be expected to uphold these values while becoming a valued member of our ambitious, focussed team.
- Organising associate onboarding & pre-employment screening
- Issuing critical communication in a timely and accurate fashion
- Ensure all project delivery plans/documentations are kept up to date
- Liaising with key departments like compliance and finance to ensure our candidate get a smooth experience
- Utilise CRM to manage, update, record and document all conversations, candidate records and actions
- Leads the Associate care programme
- Provides support to the Associate network
- Supports elements of Client delivery work
- Internal & external reporting responsibilities
- Broader administrative tasks to assist with Client delivery will also be a requirement of the role.
The development of close working relationships with key stakeholders and business areas to deliver the Associate Care programme objectives will also be a key part of the role. As well as developing internal relationships, the programme will develop relationships with key Associates in our network as well as ensuring a successful partnership with the Resource Delivery Teams.
The successful candidate will be:
- Able to demonstrate proven excellent administrative skills gained in a fast-paced, professional services environment
- An articulate and robust communicator with experience liaising with corporate businesses
- Innovative and seek opportunities for improving our systems and processes proactively
- Willing to adapt to change and be keenly organised while remaining action-orientated
- Able to internally manage and externally organise a high-frequency activity in an environment with changing priorities
- Ability to assure the accuracy of complex data to support critical decisions and reporting