This is a great opportunity to work within a busy, fast-moving and dynamic environment.
You'd be working within a small company, where you'd be able to have a genuinely big impact upon the business and its growth plans.
While there may be the option to work from home on occasion within this role, it is an office-based position, as the Director is keen for this person to get themselves immersed in the role and industry.
Working alongside an Accountant, you will take care of all accounts admin and Bookkeeping duties, which will include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger/ Credit Control
In the initial instance, you will also be repsonsible for any day to day office duties too (admin/ answering of the phone). In time, as the company grows, you may well have responsibility for a Junior Administrator too.
The ideal candidate for this role WILL:
- Have strong customer service skills
- Be dynamic and able to work flexibly under pressure
- Have strong accounts admin experience (in particular Purchase Ledger/ Sales Ledger- the Payroll part can be trained!)
- Have used Sage 50 previously (an absolute must)
In return, the successful candidate will receive:
- Genuine flexibility on office hours/ working patterns (provided the work is being done!)
- Autonomy to get on with their work within a grown up office environment
- The ability to make a difference within a small, growing and ambitious business
- Free parking on-site
- Occasional work from home days
If this does opportunity does interest you, then please do apply for this position ASAP as my client is keen to interview right away!
Harvey John recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.