Are you an experienced and knowledgeable Motor Engineer who would like to contribute to the Solus Aviva family?
Solus Aviva Motor Engineers preserve consistency and the very best customer service across our market leading business and our strategic partners. Our world class insurance business requires a knowledgeable and skilled engineer to take our claims to the next level of customer service and customer expectations.
The Engineering team deal with all aspects of both Insured and Third-party motor inspections, using state of the art technology to receive and audit estimates prior to authorising repairs to our Approved Repairer Network as well as Customer Nominated Repairers in a timely and cost effective manner.
You will be in constant contact with our Solus sites as well as our approved repairers monitoring the performance, recognising potential areas of improvement and relationship building.
Desirable qualifications and experience:
- Member of either IMI / IRTE / ATA / VDA or be working towards (or willing to do so).
- Motor Claims knowledge including a basic understanding of insurance principles
- Good working knowledge of computerised damage estimating systems, including Audatex
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Positive and self-confident approach when dealing with our customers.
- Empathy, tact, assertiveness and diplomacy when talking to customers
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and where required be able to use own initiative.
- PC literate with good administrative skills
- Ability to take on increased ownership and responsibility when necessary
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 900 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 700,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our excellent benefits and rewards packages
- Employer matched pension contributions up to 10% (service dependent)
- Discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Discounts and schemes for electric vehicle purchase for all employees
- Holding several main manufacturer approvals - Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Mini, and Volkswagen
- Well known for prestigious award winning in the industry, customer service, apprenticeships, and IT systems fields
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- We have a variety of locations, hours and working patterns to suit our customers, business, and you.
- We interview every disabled applicant who meets the minimum criteria for the job.
Excited but not sure you tick every box? We are inclusive - we want applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We are looking for individuals who can grow and support our business and we expect to do the same for you.
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of ourspecialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days