Movement Mortgage Capital Atlantic Region- Sean Johnson
We are seeking an experienced mortgage loan officer with strong marketing, communication, and analysis skills to join our team and assist loan applicants in securing the ideal mortgage for their new home purchase. Our organization provides the support, and tools you need to bring your business to the next level. If you are passionate about providing top-notch service to your clients and have a proven track record of retaining and building your client list, please start your application today!
- Prospect, develop, and maintain relationships with potential new business referral partners such as realtors, builders, bank colleagues, and the community at large
- Review the loan process by monitoring loan status, term conformity, and regulatory guidelines
- Work closely with industry related professionals to gather and prepare all necessary information to complete underwriting requirements
- Interact with customers, realtors, processors, and underwriters to ensure a smooth transaction
- Manage a large pipeline of loans to ensure your production meets our requirements
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, superb interpersonal and customer service skills, and exceptional decision-making ability
- Office Suite knowledge and loan originating software such as Calyx, Experian, or LendingWise preferred
- Banking, business, real estate, or related Bachelor's degree required
- Several years of experience in real estate, mortgage origination, or lending required
- Knowledge of FHA, VA, USDA, conventional, fixed/ adjustable loans, Bridge Loans, Non-Conforming Loans, FNMA and FHLMC, and Home Equity Lines of Credit
About Movement Mortgage Capital Atlantic Region- Sean Johnson
At Movement, we exist to love and value people. We are disrupting the mortgage industry by lending with integrity, building outstanding corporate culture, and investing in our communities. On any given day, you might find a processor volunteering for a local charity or an underwriter winning the corn-hole tournament at the office. You'll also find that we're the seventh largest mortgage lender in the country.