We re looking for an experienced mid-weight designer to join our team in Leeds to help us build the Mighty brand!
MIGHTY is an exciting, passionate and fast-growing dairy alternative business that is disrupting the status quo. We were founded by brothers, Tom and Nick, in 2018 to shake up the market with tasty, nutritious and sustainable plant-based alternatives to dairy. Our mission is to switch one million people to plant milk and our range is growing (in popularity and choice) all the time. We are available in all major supermarkets, direct to consumer via our website and in a growing number of coffee-shops and wholesalers.
What is the role?
As a start up we have a small in-house design team that plays a big role in bringing the MIGHTY brand to life. We are looking for a mid-weight designer who can join the team and lead a range of creative projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Design assets for all channels, including but not limited to: website, mobile, e-mail, digital ads, social content, packaging and printed collateral.
- Ownership of brand guidelines and ensuring all designs are on brand and meeting brand standards.
- Collaborate closely with the brand team to develop creative campaigns, ideas, and concepts.
- Working with and creating a wide range of media, including photography, illustration, animation, video footage and pack designs.
- Retouching of product/campaign/photoshoot images.
- 3+ years experience in graphic design.
- Portfolio of high-quality creative assets.
- Creative mind that can bring new ideas to the table, with an excellent eye for design and typography.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritise own workload and work independently.
- Highly experienced in a variety of design tools (Adobe Creative Cloud, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects etc.).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of delivering on marketing and sales strategies to meet company objectives.
- Strong, effective communicator with sound teamworking skills.
- Ability to see the big picture and provide input into bigger projects.
- Experience working in a flexible, employee empowering work environment.
What You Will Get In Return
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme contribution
- Free Mighty products across the full range!
- Regular fun activities and team building
- Opportunity to get in on the ground-floor to a rapid growth start up.
- Mighty, Castleton Mills, Leeds, LS12 2DS
- Primarily office based, with occasional home working
Location wise you must be able to get to the Leeds Head Office
Recruitment Process: first, you will have an initial Zoom interview with a member of the Mighty team. Should you successful we will then ask you to complete a follow up interview to be presented over Zoom or in person depending on circumstances at the time with the Co-Founders.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity/paternity, religion or belief.