Location: London, UK
Division: Ticketmaster UK,
Line Manager: Head of Marketing
Contract Terms: 6 month FTC, 40 hours per week
We re looking for a Marketing Manager who is passionate about live entertainment to drive engagement and sales via our B2C marketing channels, whilst also managing the marketing needs of our clients.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and VP Marketing the successful candidate will be responsible for B2C marketing across all genre s but with a primary focus on Theatre, Arts and Comedy events and managing marketing relationships with clients within these genres.
They will also work on our B2C marketing campaigns, developing genre campaigns and driving customer acquisition.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Work with the Head of Marketing to deliver the B2C Marketing Strategy.
- Work with the Client Development and Account Management teams to manage key client relationships
- Work across all genres with a primary focus on Theatre, Arts and Comedy.
- Work with Head of Marketing and Content team on developing new B2C campaigns
- Produce marketing plans across events of all genres to drive fan engagement and sales. Manage implementation of plan across marketing channels, monitor effectiveness and provide recommendations.
- Attend pitches for prospective clients and new venues to present marketing.
- Working closely with the CRM team to implement the CRM strategy to increase customer engagement.
- Working closely with the Content team to implement the Content strategy across SEO, organic social and content channels.
- Working closely with Performance Marketing team to implement digital strategy across paid search, paid social, programmatic and affiliate channels.
- Source new paid campaigns and any other additional revenue opportunities
- Report on Marketing Activity and produce weekly reports with a thorough understanding of GA
- Create new engaging campaigns for Ticketmaster social channels
- Source and promote genre and venue discounted tickets via marketing channels.
- Monitor activities of competitors and provide feedback.
- Represent the company, as required at pitches, meetings and events in the UK.
- To undertake any other relevant duties which fall under the general scope of this role as directed by the Head of Marketing and VP Marketing.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
- Experience in the Theatre industry in particular would be advantageous.
- Understanding of the entertainment industry
- Digital marketing experience including campaign management
- Client Management experience
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and highly organised, with the ability to project manage various tasks to tight deadlines
- Analytical skills to measure, evaluate and report against goals
- Proven problem-solving capability to develop opportunities
- Strong organisational skills
LIFE AT TICKETMASTER
We are proud to be a part of Live Nation Entertainment, the world s largest live entertainment company.
Our vision at Ticketmaster is to connect people around the world to the live events they love. As the world s largest ticket marketplace and the leading global provider of enterprise tools and services for the live entertainment business, we are uniquely positioned to successfully deliver on that vision.
We do it all with an intense passion for Live and an inspiring and diverse culture driven by accessible leaders, attentive managers, and enthusiastic teams. If you re passionate about live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Our work is guided by our values:
Reliability - We understand that fans and clients rely on us to power their live event experiences, and we rely on each other to make it happen.
Teamwork - We believe individual achievement pales in comparison to the level of success that can be achieved by a team
Integrity - We are committed to the highest moral and ethical standards on behalf of the countless partners and stakeholders we represent
Belonging - We are committed to building a culture in which all people can be their authentic selves, have an equal voice and opportunities to thrive
We are passionate and committed to our people and go beyond the rhetoric of diversity and inclusion. You will be working in an inclusive environment and be encouraged to bring your whole self to work. We will do all that we can to help you successfully balance your work and homelife. As a growing business we will encourage you to develop your professional and personal aspirations, enjoy new experiences, and learn from the talented people you will be working with. It's talent that matters to us and we encourage applications from people irrespective of their gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability status or caring responsibilities.