Talent Sourcing Specialist
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Talent Sourcing Specialist in Mt. Pleasant, IA.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on people and products that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your professional growth. You've already reached an impressive level of success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The products and company you represent are best-in-class.
The Talent Sourcing Specialist for the Mount Pleasant facility will support hourly recruiting with primary focus on building talent networks and connections to attract top hourly talent. You will have direct impact on quality, deliver, cost and safety business results by ensuring the right people are in the right place at the right time.
Success is defined through the ability to:
- Reduce reliance on contract staffing resources through recruitment activities that will drive candidate volume, including, but not limited to:
- Referral Program
- Optimal Candidate Experience
- Passive Sourcing Networks
- Candidate Pipeline management
- Improve our Quality of Hire Metric by 10% and our staffing delivery promise date by 8%.
- Develop sustainable sourcing efforts that best meet the needs of our flexible staffing and effectively manage candidate relationships.
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have locations throughout the United States.
As we continue expanding our operations, we're looking for leaders who are confident in what they do, but open to learning from others. Hardworking professionals who take pride in their company as much as their work. Are you ready to drive meaningful change to our business, to learn through challenging work experiences and to act like an owner?
Take the next step in your career by working with products people love from the position of being the industry leader. Get started:
- Apply today for this position
- This position isn't what you are looking for? Keep in touch with us and our opportunities by:
- Joining our Talent Community
- Following us on Facebook and Twitter