- £35,000 - £50,000+ OTE
- Structured career progression opportunities
- Continuous investment in your personal development and training
At Hays, we feed your entrepreneurial spirit. Within an established enterprise, you'll have the freedom to do things differently and be challenged to think beyond. You're joining a company that's going places, transforming both our industry and the world of work, and you can be a part of this. Backed by expert colleagues and access to market-leading tools, and resources, you'll be encouraged to continuously seek new and better solutions for clients, giving you the opportunity to make an extraordinary impact.
We are currently looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of running a successful 360 desk within the Healthcare market to work with our London Victoria office . This is an excellent opportunity to own and develop a market and progress your career professionally with the backing of a global brand, advanced technology and experienced leadership team.
What should I expect day to day?
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will ESTABLISH OR DEVELOP your own 360 Healthcare desk. Your job will include:
- Running a 360 desk in the Community Mental Health and Prison market
- Provide expert, specialist advice to candidates
- Develop and implement effective individual business and sales plans
- Facilitate to an advanced level the end to end recruitment process
- Lead by example through exceptional, consistent fee performance, activity and attitude
- Consistently develop market intelligence
- Working with the leadership team on initiatives and projects
We will give you all of the tools and support needed to achieve in the position. You will also have access to our advanced bespoke technology which will enable you to work efficiently and make the most of our uncapped commission!
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven track record of billing success within a 360 recruitment position
- Passionate about exceeded targets and reaching goals
- Commercial, innovative and ambitious
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Self-motivated and a strong initiative
- Knowledge of the Healthcare market would be ideal but not essential
What you will get in return
- The backing of a Global Company, established for over 50 years
- Best Technology in the Industry including a 'salesforce' CRM
- Dell Laptop
- The most comprehensive training programme in the industry - allowing for progressing from Associate to Director level in just 8 years
- Internal Learning & Career Zone for self development
- Significant growth potential of salary after year 1
- Flexible hybrid working pattern
- Buy and sell holiday
- Uncapped commission paid x 13 times per year or an allowance and bonuses
- Incentives and rewards - celebration dinners / Team lunches
- Black Tie Summer Ball and Christmas Parties
- Premiership / Champions League tickets through our partnership with Man City FC
- Opportunity to win a 5 luxury trip with top performing colleagues - Hays Elite!
- The opportunity for recognition at local, regional and national awards
- Opportunity for global relocation
- Referral bonuses of up to £2000 per individual
- Access to a free well-being package
- Gym discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to virtual doctor unlimited times per year
- Employee loans to buy Tech/Rail/Tram travel
- Paid charity day and working closely with charity partners
- support network
- Disability confident employer with established disability and long term ill health employee network (REACH)
- Hays Pride our LGBTQ+ network
- Strong environmental and social purpose
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.'
At Hays, we share a passion for creating a culture where there are opportunities for our people to flourish and succeed, whatever your background. We know that diversity of perspective and an inclusive approach, which encourages those experiences and views to be heard, is great for business and therefore your career with us.