REED Accountancy & Finance are delighted to be working with a well established business in the North-East who are looking to recruit a Management Accountant.
Key tasks within role:
- Purchase ledger and expenses claims - assess, process and obtain appropriate authorisation
- Sales Ledger - raise all membership, sponsorship, advertising and other invoices as required
- Process all supplier and expenses payments
- Credit Control - for all invoices and membership subscription fees
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly Management Accounts - perform all necessary coding checks, journals and reconciliations to present each Associations Board with clear, usable, accurate and understandable Management Accounts
- VAT returns
- Prepare each Associations annual accounts up to a draft year end position to deliver to each Associations external Accountant
- Previous experience of working within a finance department.
- Experience in the analysis and interpretation of financial data.
- Experience in the preparation of financial reports.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures, legislation and policies.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse and interpret complex financial and activity information and queries
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office and financial ledger systems
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to develop and maintain effective working relationships, both internally and externally
- Organisational skills and the ability to coordinate a range of duties and meet tight deadlines
- AAT Qualified with a desire to study for CCAB qualification (CIMA, ACCA,ACA)
- Part Qualified, or Qualified CCAB (CIMA, ACCA,ACA)
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please apply today!