Position: Maintenance Technician, $1500 sign-on bonus
Location: Oconto, WI
Shift: 6 pm - 6 am COP (continuous Operation)
Primary Purpose of the Role:
Performs all facets of maintenance, repair, installation and modification to Company equipment, buildings and grounds.
(Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Must work safely, follow safety procedures and use appropriate safety equipment, guards, lock-out-tag-out procedures and gear in the performance of duties at all times.
- Performs grade or product changeovers on machine centers, which include all converting, wrapping and printing machinery and equipment.
- Diagnoses, adjusts and repairs mechanical, electrical, power transmission, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment and facilities adhering to published PM schedules.
- Assists in the update and accurate maintenance of computer tracking for preventive maintenance, work order system, labor tracking, spare parts and general maintenance.
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action.
Equipment operation includes but is not limited to:
Drill Press Hydraulic Press
Wire, stick, aluminum welder Threading Machine
Milling machine Diagnostic & Measurement Tools
Lathe Grinders and Sanders
Metal cut-off saw Band saw
Power Transmission Equip. Pumps
Forklifts Air Compressors
Numerous powered/non-powered hand shop tools
Job Specifications/ Qualifications:
- Experience performing industrial or manufacturing maintenance and/or a relevant degree/diploma in Electro/Mechanical, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, or Robotics preferred but not required.
- High school diploma/equivalent required.
- Ability to demonstrate fabrication, machining, and ability to mechanically upgrade a machine.
- Proficient with variety of shop tools, processes and related diagnostic/measuring devices for common and also infrequent uses in: equipment assembly, disassembly, machining, fabrication, rebuilds, installation, adjustment, modifications, alignment, cutting, welding, pipefitting and misc. other tasks for the overall maintenance of equipment and buildings.
- Strong mechanical/electrical aptitude, experience and understanding of associated equipment, processes and tools.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, prioritize work load, and respond to changing priorities.
- Possess good judgment and decision making skills.
- Must be able to read, comprehend, communicate and perform tasks effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to effectively document issues and resolutions.
- Ability to work shifts as needed for vacation relief, other vacancies or based on business needs.
To apply, please visit our website to upload your resume and complete an online application.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)