Candidate Location: Portishead
- Market leader in the distribution of chemicals for a variety of industries and clients
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Monday to Friday
- Responsible for General buildings and site maintenance.
- Responsible for repair/testing and records relating to site pressure containers, associated equipment (ladders and hoses).
- Overseeing maintenance contracts (i.e. Air compressors, Deionised Water plant and Warehouse racking.)
- Supervision of contractors when on site (Via Permit to Work system / procedures). May involve out of hours/weekend working on rare occasions.
- Conduct site equipment repairs and modifications to plant as necessary.
- Responsible for the implementation of Preventative Maintenance program covering all critical plant equipment.
- Support site operators and Operations Manager with regular site safety checks and calibrations in line with routine planned maintenance.
SUCCESSFUL EXPANDING COMPANY: A global market leader in the supply of chemicals to pharmaceutical, personal care and cosmetics manufacturers.
- Electro / Mechanical Skills
- Experience of working in a Safety Driven environment
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Fault Finding
- HND/NVQ Equivalent - Mechanical/Electrical Engineering.
- Distribution site
- Compressors, water treatment plant, pressure testing