03072 Logistics Manager Ealing London £25,000 - £30,000 pa
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Pay: £25,000 - £30,000 pa
Location: Ealing London NW10 0NX
Industry Sector Warehouse and Logistics
Type Full Time Permanent
• A strong authority figure who can speak to customers confidently, manage boisterous delivery guys and support junior staff.
• Booking deliveries for customers and managing our installation and delivery teams.
• Comfortable dealing with 50 - 90 inbound emails per day
• Liaising with our European suppliers and co-ordinating deliveries into our warehouse.
• Liaising with clients and collecting payments and booking in deliveries & installations.
• Supporting the sales team by ensuring all relevant diagrams and installation drawings are produced and given to our installers well in advance
• Supporting our showroom manager to create and maintain the best possible showroom experience for customers.
• Creating delivery notes for outgoing deliveries.
• Liaising with clients when there are damages or customer services issues and resolving them in a timely manner.
• Managing and motivating the delivery & installation team.
• Managing the holiday diary of the delivery team
• Improving the efficiency of the entire logistics process
• Reducing all costs relating to the logistics operation
• Providing our clients with an excellent experience with regards to completing their order.
• Thinking outside the box when problems happen
• Always focusing on how we can carry out deliveries by reducing costs and maximising the customer experience
logistics / customer service experience.
Experience working in a busy high pressure environment
Experience working with different internal and external clients in parallel
• Free food and/or drinks
• Discounted meals
• Dental care plans
• Subsidised gym membership
• Free or subsided travel
• Employee referral bonus
• Free company events
• Childcare vouchers
• Flexible working hours
• Wellness programmes
• Holiday Pay
• Sick Pay
• Corporate days out
• Social events