Job ref: RP/CR/3994
Job Title: Local Intelligence Officer
Location: Blackpool, Lancashire
Duration: 6 months (Part-time basis)
Pay: PAYE: £11.09 Umbrella Rate: £13.82 (hourly rate)
Looking for someone to identify risks and manage the commuication of the intelligence progamme, and to give advice on all available tactical options.
- Experience of dealing with detailed reports.
- IPP Qualification
- Be able to research information from a a different array of sources.
- Keep track of changes in policies and guidance so that the latest tactics, practices and techniques are put into place.
- To give support and stick to all legal frameworks and policies in place so that all the all relevant intelligence data are handled and processed in a legal manner.
- To gather, study and assess all information relating to an agreed collection type.
- Identify gaps, and patterns.
- Relate all the analysed information, all patterns identified are related back to the relevant briefing, debriefins, tasking and RIPA authorities.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV and contact details or call us on
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are acting as an Employment Business for temporary or contract roles and as Employment Agency for permanent opportunities.
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are an an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, race or religion.