Responsible for review of data with accurate results in the Boarding of New Loans to our Servicing Platform, communicating both internally and externally with customers and associated requests received by telephone and email. In addition, the Loan Boarding Specialist will communicate regularly with borrowers and resolve loan level issues.
At UHM, we understand diversity comes in many different forms. Its our commitment to improve inclusion in the workplace through programs and policies that establish a positive and inclusive environment where every Partner, regardless of their background, can grow and excel. We value diversity, educate on equity, and create inclusive partner opportunities to ensure that you know !
- Review each loan for accuracy of data and completeness of investor requirements and activate them in the system
- Handles multiple aspects of real estate servicing, including customer service, collection and sale of collateral and systems
- Update internal system regarding status of loans
- Facilitates loan servicing activities for primarily real estate and other collateralized loans
- Ensures that services are delivered professionally and efficiently with prompt problem resolution
- Maintains current knowledge of all policies, procedures and other documentation for servicing, program or products
- Answer general servicing questions via phone, email, and in person
- And additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- One year of real estate servicing experience at a financial institution preferred but not required.
- Mortgage and/or Quality Control experience a plus but not required
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
External Company Name: Union Home Mortgage
External Company URL: