A great opportunity has arisen with us to work with a local school in Falmouth to support a school with their swimming lessons.
- Do you enjoy working with children or wish to explore a career doing so?
- Are you a qualified lifeguard?
If you answered yes to these, you could be the perfect fit for a rewarding career as a Teaching assistant!
About the School
The school in on the outskirts of Falmouth are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support with swimming lessons 5 afternoons a weekk, as a lifeguard. This position will be starting in September 2022 on an ongoing contract until December 2022.
The school is relatively large with over 200 pupils attending from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Supporting children in swimming lessons
- Carrying out general lifeguarding duties
- Ensure the safety of children and individuals during swimming lessons
- Encouraging positive behaviour within the pool
You Will Need
- Child Only Enhanced DBS (We can help you obtain this)
- Registered with the Education Workforce Council (Likewise we can help with this)
- Experience working with children in a professional or personal capacity (Ideal but not Compulsory)
- Good communication Skills
- Lifeguarding certificate
What we offer?
- Great experience within the sector, we pride ourselves on our service, don t take our word for it look at our reviews!
- A dedicated personal consultant to support you with the application process, help with extra courses and support when placed in the school
- Competitive weekly rates of pay
- £50 referral bonus for anyone you refer over
If you re interested in this role, please click apply to register!