Lettings Negotiator Stevenage
Our client based in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Lettings Negotiator for their Stevenage office. They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to build a successful lettings portfolio. You should be confident helping landlords let their property and tenants to find a new home.
- Develop and implement a strategy to find new landlords and properties
- Do lettings valuations and negotiate terms
- Do viewings
- Build relationship with existing landlords
- Cover for other staff in their absence
Skills, knowledge, experience:
- Positive, friendly, pro-active, self-motivated
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Good knowledge of lettings practices and legislation
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the JUPIX system is essential
If you are interested in this Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment.