We're Norton Rose Fulbright - a global law firm with over 50 offices and 7,000 employees worldwide.
Our Londonoffice is currently recruiting for two Legal Project Managers. As well as the relevant skills and experience, we're looking for people who are innovative, commercial and value the work that they do. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view and believe diversity drives innovation, so we're building a culture where difference is valued.
You will be both business and client facing and will play a pivotal role in embedding LPM across our offices in EMEA. As well as being engaged on specific matters and providing internal style consultancy advice across the EMEA business, you will also support the development of the wider LPM team.
The role reports directly to the Co-heads of Legal Project Management and forms part of the widercommercial function.
This role provides a great opportunity to drive change in the delivery of our legal services, work alongside our process and technology experts, and develop new and better ways of working.
The detailed responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist lawyers in developing budgets, process maps and work plans for new and existing legal matters
- Develop specific client matter project and portfolio documentation and reports, including reviewing and consolidating financial reporting and project metrics
- Monitor and track legal team activities and provide on-going updates to ensure that legal mandates meet Firm standards and client expectations
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks on legal matters
- Implement and manage portfolio client and matter based internal and external reporting
- Liaise with clients, lawyers, pricing and business development professionals
- Assist on other special projects as needed
Skills and Experience Required
- Preferably educated to a degree level
- Expertise working in a similar capacity in a leading law firm
- Project management, lean, change management or other certification or comparable experience is preferable
- Management of juniors and pastoral skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a key contributor
- Flexibility to work remotely with a global team
- Comfortable working with and leading teams of partners, associates and other legal personnel
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Basic knowledge of Visio and able to learn new applications quickly
- SharePoint knowledge a plus
- Experience of enterprise reporting systems
- A high level of computer literacy and competence
- Good problem solver with a logical and methodical approach to issues
Our clients come first and whilst we have a high performance culture and work hard as a team, in return we offer range of competitive benefits including:
- 25 days hols + Bank hols - Buy up to 5 days
- GP Service
- Bupa Healthcare
- Flexible working
In addition, we are proud of our established health and wellbeing programme which supports our employees through mental, physical and lifestyle challenges.
Norton Rose Fulbright is committed to promoting a diverse workforce and an inclusive workplace where everyone can realise their full potential and career ambitions on the basis of merit and skill. We offer a range of family friendly and inclusive employment policies, flexible working arrangements, and employee networks. Find more about Diversity and Inclusionhere.
Norton Rose Fulbright is an equal opportunities employer. We will make reasonable adjustments to our application process to ensure that you have the best chance of success. We understand that there's not a "one size fits all" approach to adjustments so our team will work with you individually to understand more about your requirements. Please contact our Recruitment team