The Learning Partner is responsible for analyzing, designing, implementing and measuring adult learning solutions focused on Paycom software, operational policy and procedures and soft skills necessary to drive employee performance, client retention and business results. The Learning Partner collaborates with business unit leaders to identify performance gaps, desired efficiencies and client expectations to implement custom learning solutions that support enterprise growth, employee productivity and career development.
- Consult with business unit leaders to identify employee learning strategies and training requirements that support and enable successful business performance in the area of assigned responsibility.
- Develop technical training for complex software, learning activities, and supporting documentation consistent with instructional design standards, current learning science, adult learning theory and knowledge of the targeted audience to ensure effective knowledge transfer, retention, and skill proficiency.
- Conduct training needs analysis based on data, environmental and personal factors to determine appropriate learning solution to achieve desired outcomes.
- Design and implement measurement strategies to evaluate the effectiveness of learning solution and using to identify opportunities for improvement
- Align training solutions to the competency models based on performance requirements of key roles in the area of assigned responsibility
- Design, publish and continually enhance training programming and materials in the most effective learning methodology based on business needs and feedback, emerging technologies, and resources
- Facilitate effective delivery of training with clear and concise communication and professionalism using multiple delivery methods not limited to classroom and virtual while demonstrating role-specific skills at a high-level of proficiency.
- Track, analyze and report the performance results of employees during their training program and collaborate with business unit leaders to further support employee development.
- Partner with enterprise-wide subject matter experts and stakeholders to ensure consistency and alignment of resources for content creation and maintenance.
- Bachelors Degree or 4 years of experience working with software or in a customer support role or combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience in a role related to learning, training or HR, or a role directly related to assigned department
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Communication or Education
- Strong facilitation skills with the demonstrated ability to present information in a clear, concise, and confident manner in a virtual or in-person environment to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver training programs and solutions utilizing skills and knowledge in instructional design, adult learning principles, program design, and training technologies.
- Demonstrated project and program management experience: organization, time management, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and adapt to change quickly
- Self-sufficient, motivated and able to work independently and as part of team;
- Ability to collaborate, build trust, negotiate, influence and resolve conflict with peers, stakeholders and business unit leaders
- Ability to simplify the complex, identify the root cause, present a solution, gain buy-in and implement the solution effectively.
- Ability to read, analyze data and communicate informed needs and decisions to peers, learners, stakeholder, and front-line leaders.
- Ability to create and deliver an easy-to-understand learning experience by converting complex processes, procedures, and technology into clear and concise presentations and visuals.
- Proven ability to effectively and professionally communicate in visual, verbal and written form
- Proven ability to operate and navigate role and projects in a matrixed environment of department and business unit leaders.
- Experience and ability to work easily and effectively with a wide range of people demonstrating high emotional intelligence
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic, be willing to work flexible hours including evening and weekend, overnight travel to events
- Proficient in Zoom and Microsoft Office.
Paycom is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Paycom makes employment decisions on the basis of business needs, job requirements, individual qualifications and merit. Paycom wants to have the best available people in every job. Therefore, Paycom does not permit its employees to harass, discriminate or retaliate against other employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, military and veteran status, age, physical or mental disability, genetic characteristic, reproductive health decisions, family or parental status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable laws. Equal employment opportunity will be extended to all persons in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation benefits, and separation of employment. The Human Resources Department has overall responsibility for this policy and maintains reporting and monitoring procedures. Any questions or concerns should be referred to the Human Resources Department. ****To learn more about Paycom's affirmative action policy, equal employment opportunity, or to request an accommodation - Click on the link to find more information: