Lead Maintenance Engineer - Multi Skilled
- Market leader servicing hospitality, healthcare and workwear nationwide and abroad.
- Operate in 28 countries, employing over 50,000 people
- Established for over 125 years
- Turnover in excess of €3 billion
Are you a multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a stable role with excellent internal training?SUCCESSFUL EUROPE-WIDE COMPANY: Operating out of multiple sites across the UK they have gone from strength to strength and are well and truly the market leader in their industry. The company offers bespoke laundry solutions to clients across hospitality, healthcare and workwear. THE OPPORTUNITY: You will carry out fault finding, preventative maintenance and breakdown repair of production machinery. Equipment includes conveyors, steam plant, pneumatics, electrical motors, 3 and single phase systems and pumps. Work will include motor changes, bearing swaps, PLC fault finding with the aim of keeping the site productive at all times. The company will train and develop you if you have any skill gaps in your knowledge.THE CANDIDATE: You can come from a range of backgrounds and industries. You will ideally be multi-skilled and have experience from manufacturing, production, food, print or packing environment. Ex forces applicants with good fault finding skills are encouraged to apply
- Formal engineering qualification
- Fault finding, control panels/PLC's
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Good personality and looking for a role offering longevity
- H&S experience
- Previous team leader or management role
- Steam Plant
- Production or manufacturing environment
- Conveyor systems
- 3 phase motors
Salary, Working hours & holiday.
- Salary £40,000 per annum (DOE).
- Company Pension Scheme. (Minimum 5%, Company currently contributes 5%).
- Company medical insurance.
- Working 5am-1pm M-F odd weeks, 11am-7pm even weeks. (Other lead engineer works opposite shift pattern). Note: 7am to 3pm when covering for absence.
- On call when working 11am-7pm shift for advice and if necessary, to attend site for business critical breakdowns.
- Occasional weekend work when required.
- 33 days holiday per year including bank holidays. (Bank holidays are a normal working day except when NYD & Christmas day fall Mon-Fri, then the Laundry is normally closed).