Apply for this job now
Ld CTM Analyst
- Chicago, Illinois
- Job Type
- 8 Sep 2022
Apply for this job now
This position will be responsible for managing customer and partnership impact analysis for trading and trade reporting services and all related external technical communication and documentation. Act as the customer advocate and representative internally to deliver high-quality enhancements that meet the business needs.
• Act as advocate for customers throughout project lifecycles, including engaging with senior business and technical owners.
• Be a key member of the team which communicates technology-related changes to customers through weekly notices, website content and technical documentation.
• Develop and maintain expertise in customer facing APIs, systems and GUIs
• Develop, maintain and enforce SLAs for customer-facing changes
• Project Support: Analyze project documentation (business requirements, systems analysis and specifications) to identify functionality changes and gaps, customer impacts and risks. Work with project managers and other subject matter experts to find optimal solutions for customers. Analyze project change requests for customer systems impacts and risks. Provide technical writers with content for customer impact documentation, Help Guides and Software Development Kits. Provide communications resource with content and information for notices and web site updates. Define external communication plan and customer-facing milestones. Train CME Group customer-facing teams on changes and associated customer impacts.
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group () is the world's leading derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 3,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.
- Job Reference: 707224688-2
- Date Posted: 8 September 2022
- Recruiter: CME
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Job Type: Permanent