I am working with a national multidisciplinary, top 100 ENR Firm based in SLC, UT. This firm are looking for a Senior Land Development, Project Manager.
This opportunity comes with the option to play a pivotal part in the company's growth trajectories and Utah operations from day one! This being said, this particular opportunity allows you grow faster in your career and to have the option to be on the shareholder program! The autonomy throughout your career is industry-leading, with allocated time for personal and professional development.
- PE License in Utah
- BSc in Civil Engineering or relevant degree
- 6+ years experience in Land Development
- Able to maintain relationships with current and new clients
- Confident in Business Development, being able to network and bring in new work.
- Project Management Responsibilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self starter with the ability to manage, motivate, mentor and lead others engineers
- Ability to work well on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Participation in professional organizations.
This client offers:
- Very competitive bonus structure
- Stockshare opportunities
- Hybrid Scheme available - Company provides a $500 customize home set up- making your office at home personable.
- Monthly CEO meetings to keep up updated on how the company is doing!
- Great Health Insurance Packages.
If you are interested in learning more about this position and want to set up a confidential conversation please APPLY NOW!