REED are looking for a L&D Specialist to join a well-established, reputable organisation, specialising in the energy industry, with a strong national presence.
Salary: up to £35,000, depending on experience
Benefits: Free parking onsite, Company pension and 30 days holiday, Free Drinks & Fruit, Wellness days, social events, just to name a few!
L&D SPECIALIST DUTIES:
- Deliver all essential training to new employees, including induction and Salesforce system training
- Conduct performance coaching interventions to sales teams across multiple channels (new hires & top performers)
- Maintain the e-learning channel and provide input to all online titles and activities
- Support the Mapping of annual training plans for all team members and functions through recognised L&D methodology
- Use known education principles and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new training methods and techniques
- Assess instructional effectiveness and impact of training on employee skills and KPIs, with return on investment data demonstrating the influence of the coaching support provided
- With the Head of L&D, monitor and review L&D policies and processes ensuring that the L&D activities remain compliant and within budget.
- The successful L&D Specialist will have a minimum of 1 year s work experience as a Trainer/coach
- Experience within the energy sector would be extremely beneficial
- Exceptional planning, organisational and communication skills are required together with experience in managing the full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- There will be some UK travel to the Corby site so you must hold a valid UK Driver s Licence
DO YOU FIT THE L&D SPECIALIST CRITERIA?
If yes, please send your most up to date CV tofor immediate consideration and we can book in a confidential discussion about the available opportunity!