The opportunity for a Junior Administrator to join a well-established Chartered Financial Services Practice which provides a highly personalised financial planning service.
During a period of growth, our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join their client review team in their office north of Cambridge. Your duties will include:
- Proactively deliver a first class review service to clients
- Meet and greet clients at the office
- Preparation of client review portfolio documents
- Liaising with financial planners regarding their client reviews
- Maintaining Intelliflo office data
- Handling client Queries in relation to their annual reviews
- A very competitive salary and benefits package
- Staff bonus scheme
- Progression within the role, the client pride themselves in providing personal training programmes as well as paying for training and exams.
- The opportunity to work closely with chartered financial planners and a rapidly growing practice.
- You don't need direct financial services experience, jsut a desire to work hard and progress through the role and company,
What s next?
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 if we assist them in securing a new career.