Junior Helpdesk Engineer
£22,000 - £27,000 DOE (Plus Private Healthcare, Holiday + Bank Holidays, secure bike parking, complimentary gym membership)
If you have experience of managing, maintaining and providing Desktop, Server, and Network support, this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a thriving, successful company.
An opportunity has now arisen for a Junior Helpdesk Engineer to join our team in Peterborough.
Within a vibrant and engaging environment, you ll have the chance to broaden your existing expertise and work with cutting-edge technologies. Working from our office in Peterborough city centre, you ll respond to a range of customer queries via telephone and email channels.
The ideal candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, confident in explaining complex issues to non-technical end users
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating strong interpersonal skills
- An intuitive and methodical approach to problem-solving
- A team-oriented approach (both immediate and wider team) to working and the ability to work equally as well independently
- A confident and proactive approach in furthering technical knowledge and imparting this knowledge to other members of the team
- A positive attitude, setting standards of excellence and achieving them
- The ability to manage time effectively and prioritise cases/projects to ensure goals are met
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn new technologies and integrations
- Able to work in shifts and able to work on rota basis for on-call remote work (weekdays and weekend)
Desired Technical Skills:
- Microsoft 365 admin
- Windows desktop support
- Windows server support
- Apple OS support
- MS Office
- VMWARE & VEEAM
- SQL Server
- LAN, WAN & TCP/IP
- Physical networking infrastructure (Cat 5e/6 & fibre)
- PC & Laptop repair
To apply for the role of Junior Helpdesk Engineer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Junior IT Helpdesk Engineer, Junior IT Support Engineer, Junior IT Support Technician, Junior Network Support Engineer, Junior Helpdesk Support Technician, Junior Service Desk Technician, or Junior IT Helpdesk Analyst