Would you be interested to join a leading facilities management company with a reputation for excellence?
Atalian Servest is currently recruiting for a Junior Catering Operations Manager to join our passionate and driven team in Midlands!
Job Title: Junior Catering Operations Manager (Internal Applications only)
Working Hours: Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday - 07:00 - 15:00 - 40 hours per week
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- To support the achievement of the Company goals of Sales, Retention and Profit.
- To maximise Team Member and Client relationships.
- To consistently exceed expectation of food and service standards.
- To supervise the operation of efficient and effective catering operations throughout the area, in accordance with Clients, Unit Managers and Company requirements, adhering to Company standards and statutory regulations.
- To successfully achieve the area s financial budget as agreed with the Operations Director and Clients, and to support the achievement of objectives in the business plan.
- To supervise all catering and associated services at appointed premises.
- To support the management and control for all food production within the units in the area, over all shifts and in line with company standards and specifications.
- To encourage Unit Managers to keep cash purchases to a minimum by ordering of all supplies from nominated suppliers and adopting all stock control procedures to ensure stock levels are managed in line with Company targets.
- To check stock controls are completed weekly in all units.
- Excellent leadership and motivation skills.
- Excellent team worker.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Good verbal and written understanding of the English language.
- Must have minimum group / multi-site experience.
- Professional approach.
- Full clean driving licence
- Available to stay away from home on occasion.
- Available to work any 5 days from 7, including evenings, nights and weekends.
- Maintain honest compilation of expenses.
- Paid Holiday.
- Employee Referral Scheme.
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
- Mobile, legal, bicycle, breakdown, and retail discounts.
- Eye test and glasses reimbursement.
- Cycle 2 work scheme.
How to apply?
If you are interested to join a business that encourages professional development, career progression and entrepreneurial spirit, then please click apply and we will be in touch soon!
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
Atalian Servest won the IWFM Impact Award 2021 for Diversity & Inclusion.
Atalian Servest are an equal opportunity employer and are proud of the diversity represented across our business.
We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
The IWFM Diversity Initiative award is one of the most significant in the UK facilities management sector. Winning recognises and commends several initiatives that Atalian Servest have introduced in the last 18 months; CHROMA, Opportunity and ONE.
CHROMA is a colleague-led Diversity & Inclusion platform, comprising of three networks; LGBTQ, Physical & Mental Health and Race, Ethnicity & Faith networks. The aim of the networks, who are supported by UK & Ireland board sponsors, is to champion inclusiveness, improve company policies and governance, and to empower all colleagues to use their voice for proactive change.
Opportunity was created with one core purpose - to provide accessible and equal learning opportunities for all of our colleagues. The interactive Learner Experience Platform aims to develop our colleagues as independent, confident, and successful individuals.
Lastly, ONE is the Atalian Servest innovation challenge. Open to our 28,000 strong workforce, designed to encourage our colleagues to think outside of the box, allowing us to foster a culture of innovation and divergent thinking.
The driving force behind the Atalian Servest mission is to create social value every day, leaving a lasting impact in the communities in which we serve.