Junior Business Operations Analyst
Importer & Distributor - Food
North London - Salary is up to £30,000.00 + benefits
I am working on a new opportunity with a leading importer, developer, and distributer of fine foods in the UK, you will have tasted their delightful foods! Their mission is to bring us high quality food from quality producers & growers and do so time and time again, they really are great at what they do.
This position will see you playing a critical part within the business, you ll be liaising with all departments to deliver complete and accurate data and reporting. Your duties will include.
• Receive data from various departments- capture, analyse and investigate that data is correct
• Ensure all operations activity is captured and measured and ready to report
• Analyse data and indicate where new trends and business opportunities could arise
• Make sure all records are received and maintained, easy to understand and find
To be considered for this role you will need to be all about the numbers
• 3 years experience in an FMCG admin/data/ junior analyst position
• Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables), ERP systems such as Navision is desirable and Power BI.
• Analytical mindset, love numbers, a natural problem solver with accuracy and efficiency
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills
What s on Offer
• Work for an organisation who are stable and going through considerable growth.
• Career development opportunities for the right candidate are given along with considerable support and ongoing training.
• The hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5pm and 100% site based