Marks Sattin is working with a growing FTSE250 Financial Services business in the West Midlands looking for a Lead IT Finance Manager to join their team on a Hybrid working model.
- Adhere to all company finance processes and adhere to necessary finance governance
- Design and deliver analysis of IT spend for example benchmarking, full economic cost of applications, procurement category spend analysis, business case support. Building the knowledge of this out in the wider team to improve capability
- Develop and implement a set of financial Key Performance Indicators and Key Risk Indicators
- Develop and lead a continuous improvement process across your function this may include a range of process improvements and new services for instance benchmarking, unit costing, process costing. Presenting metrics back in a format that is clear for finance and non finance managers alike
- Ensure properly documented processes and procedures to allow for succession planning
- Lead the budgeting and forecasting processes, completing monthly reporting to include variance analysis post engagement with key stakeholders to allow insight to feed into decision making
- Line manage and coach all direct reports, including all aspects of performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment. Off shore team of 2
- Look to improve cost coding to allow for improved standardised reporting across the group and the potential for cross charging at a later date
- Maintain the company's compliance standards and ensure timely completion of all mandatory on-line training modules and attestations.
- Management and oversight of the purchase order process, invoicing and associated queries. Empowering the offshore team with the skills and knowledge to take these forward independently
- Plan and develop reporting and processes to improve staff awareness at all levels of finance and embed sound financial acumen in colleagues so they take greater budget responsibility for their own teams
- Support the IT Commercial team in supplier cost analysis, identifying opportunities for
- 5 years post qualification experience is essential
- 2 years' experience of IT Finance
- 3 years' experience of project finance and costing
- CCAB or equivalent qualification is essential
- GSCE/GCE qualifications in both Maths and English are essential
- ITIL foundation is desirable
- Salary up to £60,000
- Excellent Benefits package
If you have the necessary requirements for this exciting opportunity, please apply!