Work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of customer's business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. Responsible for reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track project financial details on a monthly and quarterly basis working directly with IT Directors, IT Managers, CIO, and accounting.
- Track key project status on a weekly basis and provide weekly portfolio rollup to be provided to senior management team.
- Participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; adjusting schedules when necessary; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths
- Support and align efforts to meet customer and business needs
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up to date on project results.
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff).
- Assist in providing project level analysis - producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, and UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process.
- Serve as a liaison between key business partners and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations
- Meet with project team regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelors degree in computer science/engineering in a related field or equivalent education, training and work-related experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Business Analyst working on multiple projects at an intermediate level
- Experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to build consensus and to present complex presentations.
- Ability to explain complex technical detail and tradeoffs to non-technical associates
- Excellent skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Proactive attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
No travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends dependent on business need.
Normal Office Environment
Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Are We Your Company?
Focused On Growth
Leaf Home is dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our success! With offices across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home solutions. We are committed to our employees' growth, which we demonstrate by:
Innovating, Always: Leaf is focused on providing cutting edge solutions, both for employees and customers
Partnering With Our Customers: Building strong and trusted relationships is at the core of everything we do
Empowering Employees: Our brand begins and ends with our people, and we provide opportunities for growth and success in a supportive environment
Supporting Our Communities: Home is where the heart is, and we in turn strive to give back to the communities that our customers and employees call home
What do we offer?
Industry-leading compensation package
Fully paid Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
401k Savings Plan
Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial Wellness Programs
Childcare benefits to support families
Endless opportunity for growth and advancement. Just ask our current employees!
Other perks you need to know about:
Employee assistance program - get 24/7 support in areas including legal, financial planning, and counseling.
Employee discount marketplace - enjoy discounts on thousands of products, from cars to local attractions.
Gym membership compensation - your insurance will help cover the cost of your gym membership!
Groups like Vet Connect & the Women's Committee to help you get involved and to provide resources for your success
Leaf Home Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home has been recognized as a top workplace by The Plain Dealer, is a multi-year recipient of Top Workplaces USA by Energage, and has been Certified by Great Place to Work®. A few of our brands have also earned accolades, including:
LeafFilter and Leaf Home Safety Solutions have ranked on the annual Remodeling 550 list
Leaf Home, LeafFilter, and Leaf Home Safety Solutions have been recognized on Qualified Remodeler magazine's Top 500 list
Leaf Home is a Smart Culture Awards honoree for its employee-focused culture
Leaf Home is recognized as a growth leader on both the Inc. 5000 and Inc. 5000 Regionals: Midwest lists
For a full list of awards earned by our brands, please visit .
Diversity and Inclusion Stataement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We strive to create an environment that embraces differences and fosters inclusion.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full compliance with the law).