A new opportunity for a Inpatient Behavioral Health Assistant Director is now available in beautiful and rapidly growing town in New Jersey! An award-winning hospital is looking to add an individual to join their proficient healthcare team.
As the Inpatient Behavioral Health Assistant Director, you will join one of the top healthcare systems in New Jersey. This hospital received accolades including being named one of the top teaching hospitals and consistently earns grade A score for hospital safety. They have also earned Joint Commission Certification. You will be part of a healthcare system that provides quality-driven, safe, cost-effective and responsive services that meet and exceed community expectations.
The Inpatient Behavioral Health Assistant Director will work closely with the Director of the department. Some of the responsibilities as the Inpatient Behavioral Health Assistant Director include:
- Providing nursing care in the acute care setting within the scope of practice
- Assist in directing and supervising all functions and activities in a patient care setting
- Utilizes the nursing process in all aspects of the provision of care, individualizing the plan of care to address a specific patient's needs
- Provide leadership in administrative and clinical duties
- Makes recommendations regarding the ongoing performance evaluation of supervised staff and resulting actions
Those with leadership experience and two to three years related specialty experience will earn quick interviews!
The Inpatient Behavioral Health Assistant Director will live and work in an excellent area to raise a family. You and your family can enjoy walking the town, museums, nightlife, and great cuisine this area has to offer. You and the family can also enjoy professional sports or taking a trip to the beach to enjoy the sand and sun!
The Hospital offers a competitive compensation package and a full array of benefits. With generous PTO and a fair work life balance, interviews are being conducted now. To learn more, apply today!