In-house Media Lawyer - Global Entertainment & Broadcasting£60,000 - £65,000Central London - mainly remote working
An excellent opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced Lawyer to join a Global Entertainment within their Legal team. You will provide legal advice and support on a range of commercial, IP and compliance matters across the full scope of the business. The successful candidate must have 2 years post qualification experience, strong negotiating skills and knowledge of commercial contracts, copyright and trademarks.Key responsibilities:
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing a variety of agreements relating to the company s commercial clients, publishing, TV production, trademark and copyright licensing, and live events;
- Providing advice on general legal matters, including intellectual property, data privacy, commercial and contract law;
- Assist with maintaining trademark registrations;
- Pursuing trademark and copyright infringements;
- Managing documents and information on internal systems; and
- Assisting with implementation of company policies and procedures.
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of commercial contracts, copyright and trademarks
- Good drafting and negotiating skills
- Knowledge of and interest in the digital, creative and media sectors.
- A self-starter able to juggle competing demands.
- Proactive, enthusiastic, curious and a team player.
Our mission: To be the leading Executive Secretarial & Support recruitment consultancy in London, for employers and jobseekers alike. To receive regular updates of our current vacancies why not set up job alerts. EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES
Morgan Spencer Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of gender, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.CONFIDENTIALITY:
All applications are dealt with in strictest confidence and will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 Morgan Spencer Limited, registered in England & Wales No: