We are currently recruiting for a Financial Planning practice in Braintree who are looking for an IFA Administrator to join their team. They are looking for someone who has experience within an IFA practice.
- Process business submissions within our service level agreement (SLA); recording all new business where necessary (e.g. Intelligent Office, Business Register, File Tracker etc.) Submitting new business to providers, manage internal and external enquiries relating to new business; liaising with providers and clients for any outstanding information; responsible for one-month checks to ensure submissions are complete; NPW ('not proceeding with ) process for business that is no longer going ahead.
- Assist with any outstanding enquiries from Accounts related to new business; clawbacks and commission enquiries; direct debit cancellations and distribute to the relevant team
- Business succession tracking
- Monitor shared email inboxes, and ensure any correspondence has been acknowledged, and responded to, by the end of the next working day, in agreement with the department SLA; review provider alerts and secure messages and distribute to the relevant team for further action; manage ad-hoc queries from advisers, including logging phone call logs
- First point of contact for telephone enquiries; record call details; distribute calls to the relevant departments; assist with any relevant queries for Admin
- Support with any mandatory daily tasks for the department, during staff absences
- Providing oversight and support to the Administrator
- Deceased client process; responsible for procedure oversight until completion; communication with clients, executors or third parties, for queries relating to policies under our management; requesting and recording all necessary documentation to complete process
- Compliance file process; Client Services Advice Team ('CSAT ) compliance file process; scanning documentation to file and refer to Compliance team
- Responsible for any changes to the first meeting packs for all advisers, including the adding and removing of documents; print conductor process LOA stage process for initial advice meetings (including virtual files); record submission progress in file tracker; responsible for distributing and documenting client state pension forecasts; recording relevant emails and documents to client files
- Provide client information when requested e.g. payslips/ P60 s/ valuations/ policy details etc.; any updates to client policy information e.g. pension beneficiaries etc.
- Responsible for monitoring and checking Dynamic Planner and sending out 'Attitude to Risk hyperlinks; resending reminders to clients via Dynamic planner; following up with clients
- Issuing confirmation letters to clients that are no longer under our management, following servicing updates, on a quarterly basis
- Provide documentation to providers, for new or existing clients, to evidence KYC/AML verification, on request
- Responsible for cleansing of hard copy files on an annual basis; ensuring all files are shredded/ recorded on file, as necessary