HR Coordinator job in Basingstoke pays £30,000 - £35,000 Your new companyWe have a very exciting opportunity for a HR Coordinator to join a global company! This is a great opportunity to work directly with an amazing international HR Business Partner and gain some invaluable exposure into life as a partner for an international company. This is a generalist role where you will cover the full employee lifecycle from start to finish.Your new roleThis is a great opportunity to work directly with an amazing international HR Business Partner and gain some invaluable exposure into life as a partner for an international company. This is a generalist role where you will cover the full employee lifecycle from start to finish. My client is very big on personal growth and will support your career moving forward, offering some great opportunities to progress your career! Key responsibilities
- Recruitment coordination: e.g. liaising with agencies, candidates, hiring managers, invitations to and scheduling candidate interviews via MS Teams or in person/on site.
- Employment offers and contracting: Sending out offers, coordinating responses with hiring managers and HR team, preparing and checking contracts of employment and related documentation for UK and some other countries via our agents/partner (training provided)
- Management and coordination with supplier of private medical.
- Management and coordination with supplier of pension. Including submitting monthly contributions file and any employee changes
- Pre-employment screening checks
- General HR administration and coordination: Support with other administrative, documentation and basic ER advisory support to employees and people managers, with full supervision and support from Regional HR Partner and Global Head of People & Culture.
- Occasional admin support for Global Head of People & Culture
- Monthly payroll changes such as leavers, starters, changers, variable overtime
What you'll need to succeedGood experience of providing accurate HR administration/coordination -focus on recruitment support, offers/contracting and pre-employment screening - liaising with candidates, agencies and hiring managers Ability to manage centralised mailboxes and schedule/prioritise responses - with support and supervision from Regional HR Partner and Global Head of HR Strong personal organisation, time management, customer service and collaboration skills, with excellent accuracy and attention to details for data input and processing Able to manage multiple priorities/tasks with a confident and resilient outlook, with appropriate support, supervision and guidance from others. Intermediate level competency in MS Office 365 CIPD L3 award or studying towards is ideal, but not essentialWhat you'll get in returnYou will be offered £30,000 - £35,000 pa and enjoy hybrid working. Excellent holiday along with other benefits including an Employee Assistance Programme, Medical Insurance and Pension Plan. An excellent, central location in a modern office with parking facilities.
What you need to do nowIf you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.