Up to £35,000 + EXCELLENT BENEIFITS
HYBRID - 3 DAYS IN THE OFFICE & 2 DAYS FROM HOME
Permanent full-time position
REED HR are currently working with market leaders in their field and a fantastic company to work for, they are recruiting an experienced HR Consultant (CIPD Training offered)
This role is responsible for supporting the Head of People with all aspects of the work of the People function, providing a quality HR support and advice service to all employees throughout the employee journey, and supporting in the delivery of the people and culture strategy
If you have previous experience within a HR Consultant, HR Officer, HR Advisor, Senior HR Advisor role and are looking to for a new role within a market leading company, then send your CV in for immediate consideration ASAP!
Providing confidential advice, support and coaching to people managers via email, remote calls, or face to face, on a variety of people topics and policies including:
- Disciplinary, grievance & investigations
- Absence management
- Performance review & improvement
- Learning & development
- Recruitment, induction & onboarding
- Reward & recognition
- Diversity & inclusion
Making recommendations for action based on knowledge and judgement, and acting as a credible advisor.
Advising and supporting all colleagues on key processes and issues, dealing with queries across the whole employee life cycle to ensure an excellent customer service.
Managing employee relations cases end-to-end, working collaboratively and supporting managers to resolve or close, and escalating to the Head of People when required.
Supporting the Head of People with all aspects of the recruitment, induction and onboarding process.
Supporting with the business wide development programme to upskill people managers in key people management and processes, which may include designing and delivering appropriate solutions to support capability and build confidence, from structured coaching interventions through to day-to-day support.
- CIPD qualified and/or demonstrable relevant experience (minimum of 2 years direct HR experience)
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels
- Generalist HR background, with previous advisory and support role experience gained within a fast-paced, growing business with a multi-disciplined employee population (ideally manufacturing or production populations).
- Ability to effectively influence all stakeholders (people managers, senior leaders and colleagues) when making recommendations and advising on appropriate courses of action
Please send your CV for immediate consideration and a confidential discussion about the available opportunity by clicking the "Apply now" button.