HR Assistant (Temporary to Permanent)
Based in Telford
£19,000pa - £22,000pa
Do you want to work for an award-winning company who are rapidly growing but have managed to keep the family run business values that they are extremely proud of?
Do you have at least one years HR experience working as a HR Assistant or HR Administrator and you are looking to make your next move?
My client is an established Risk Management/Security company who are extremely proud of the considerable growth they have experienced throughout the UK over the last few years. They are also proud of the flexibility, trust and progression they offer to their employees in the business.
They also offer a great benefits package which includes 25 days holiday (with the option to purchase an extra 5 days), Private Health Care plan, Life Assurance 3 x salary, Company Pension Contribution.
As a HR Assistant your duties will involve:
- The HR Assistant will be working in a small and extremely friendly HR team.
- You will be providing full HR support to the Group HR Assistant.
- The position will involve dealing with the onboarding process from start to finish.
- Dealing with all Administration that relates to the Recruitment process.
- Supporting the HR process by dealing with basic enquiries.
- Responding to emails and putting HR documents and letters together.