KPMG China provides multidisciplinary services from audit and tax to advisory, with a strong focus on serving our clients' needs and their industries. Not only do we have an overriding commitment to provide the highest quality services for our clients, but we also strive to become a responsible corporate citizen that has a positive impact on our environment and community. At KPMG, you'll translate insights into action and reveal opportunities for all-our teams, our clients and our world. Service Line Overview
In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we do not limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we have developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services. We work with top tier clients across banking, insurance, asset management, real estate, retail, and public sectors in digital transformation to advance operations, drive technology enablement and integrate emerging technologies.
It is an exciting time to join us as we embark on a new phase of our growth journey. We are seeking exceptional Consultant level candidates who have a passion in technology and digitalisation from consulting and relevant backgrounds to support our clients in taking bold actions, bringing them the right insights, tools, and solutions to help them build a future-ready business.
We are now looking for talents experienced in Microsoft Dynamics D365 Finance and Operations to join our Technology Consulting team. Key Responsibilities
Experience & Background
- Experience in any or several of the following Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations functional areas:
- Delivery of Microsoft Dynamics 365 end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
- Work with onshore/offshore engagement team & client team to gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team during design sessions, gather requirements, determine expectations & finalize deliverables
- Support the delivery team to comprehend business problems, develop solutions & implement through in-platform configuration
- Produce quality project deliverables and demonstrate experience in system and functional testing
- Demonstrate good communication and foundational consulting skills, including analytical knowhow, written & verbal communication & team participation
- Involvement in pre-sales activities
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or a related discipline; Master's degree is a plus
- 1 - 4 years of experience in Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations implementation and ERP project management
- Have a flexible, creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Holder of one or more Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications
- Project management/Agile/Scrum Master certifications is a plus
- Good oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin & Cantonese)
At KPMG China, we are committed to being an equal opportunity employer, with zero tolerance for any form of discrimination against any persons. It is important for us to create an inclusive, diverse and agile workplace for our people to develop and thrive at both a personal and professional level.
We strive to make ESG (environmental, social and governance) a watermark running through our organisation; from empowering our people to become agents of positive change, to providing better solutions and services to our clients. To lead by example, we launched Our Impact Plan (OIP) which includes our ESG commitments and progress across four key pillars - Planet, People, Prosperity and Governance.
We encourage you to come as you are, and we welcome all qualified candidates to apply, and hope you unlock opportunities with us. Visit KPMG China website for more company information.
Please note that all information in this form has been voluntarily supplied and will be used by KPMG for selection purposed only.