Homeworking German Speaking Cruise Specialist - REMOTE This world class travel business are looking for customer service focused, German speaking Reservations Coordinators to join their lovely remote team. There are not many companies that can offer the benefits and working environment that this employer can 25 days holiday, private healthcare, pension, training and career progression, discounted travel we could go on
Homeworking German Speaking Cruise Specialist - What will I be doing?
- You will be the first point for customers - both the direct public and trade agents, when they are calling or emailing in to enquire about booking cruises.
- You will be helping them with their enquiry and using your excellent customer service and sales skills to convert this into a booking.
- You will be working to targets and rewarded well when these are reached and exceeded
Homeworking German Speaking Cruise Specialist - What experience do I need?
- It is essential that you are bilingual in English and German
- You must have outstanding customer service / sales skills - ideally within the travel industry .
- Ideally you will have worked in a target driven, call centre environment previously where you are used to speaking to customers over the phone.
- It is a fast paced, targeted environment and must be someone who enjoys working in a driven team who has the needs of the customer at the heart of all they do.
Homeworking German Speaking Cruise Specialist - What experience do I need?The hours are on a shift system between 08.30am - 8pm and you must be able to work across weekends on a rota too. (No later than 6/6.30 on a weekend) There is a host of benefits - private healthcare, good pension, good salary plus commission, Average OTE £25k - £30k but higher earnings achievable, 25 days holiday, career opportunities, discounted cruises. This is a homebased role and you must have a high speed internet connection.