At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as Head of Operational Excellence, Executive Director
in our COO Office
team! ! General Description
The Head of Operational Excellence shall report to our Global Chief Operating Officer. You will drive broad communications & change management effort in alignment with the business goals. By partnering with stakeholders across functions, you will assist in implementing and/or enhancing procedures and processes so as to achieve continuous improvements across the bank while ensuring consistency and scalability.
As the head, you will have at least 10 - 15 years of consulting experience with a reputable consulting organisation and / or in strategy, change management and transformation division of major financial institutions.
You have strong track record in leading complex strategic project and can translate data & trends into powerful strategies, solutions, and compelling narratives for various audiences. Responsibilities
In this role, your main duties and responsibilities will involve:
- Provide leadership and facilitate the work of cross-functional team by understanding requirements and defining strategy to accomplish these objectives
- Partners with Front Office, Compliance, Risk Management, Operations and external consultants and vendors (as required) to drive project plan and jointly deliver the multiple streams of work within scope, timeline, and budget by prioritizing and managing assigned project resources and project risk and issues
- Supports the business objectives of strategic growth, enhanced client experience, improved risk management and operational efficiency, while ensuring the bank is compliant with new regulations
- Manages and communicates with key stakeholders on project status, key risks and issues.
- Provide end-to-end leadership to implement enhancements / initiatives to improve the current process by identifying the gaps, prioritizing changes and coming up with metrics for success
- To design & re-engineer policies and processes that are effective and efficient in delivering value by managing feedback from internal and external channels
- Lead business process redesign workshops
- Bachelor's degree. Possession of MBA or related qualification is advantageous
- Holds a master black belt in lean six sigma and is a project management professional
- Exposure in Private Banking is mandatory
- Preference will be for project management and process re-engineering skills demonstrated in Private Banking
- A driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possesses strong communication, influencing and presentation skills
- Experience with driving large-scale change management projects
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and can adapt to various demands in a diverse culture
- Familiar with relevant rules and regulations, those relating to local private banking business