Group FP&A Analyst
We are currently partnering with a renowned communications company with a global presence, who are looking to hire a Group FP&A analyst to play a key role within the business.
The company is an established international business within the technology and communications sector, who are constantly expanding and looking to bolster their finance function.
The position involves providing direct support to the group fp&a manager, specifically with monthly reporting requirements as well as analysis and financial planning.
- Planning, coordination and delivery of the monthly management report
- Support the management and maintenance of the adaptive insights tool
- Support delivery of fp&a requirements, including budgets and forecasts between SAP and adaptive
- Work with group & manager on other month end reports
- Qualified accountant. (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Good understanding of financial reporting processes and requirements
- Strong commercial awareness and ability to communicate and engage with various stakeholders
- Strong excel skills including knowledge of VBA macros
The Group FP&A Analyst role is based in Central London and will take the form of a 6 month contract
Please apply below.