Communications Manager (In-house) - Global Creative Agency
Communications Manager - The CompanyMy client is a leading multi-national marketing & advertising agency who are very well known as they run exciting campaigns for the biggest brands around the word. They have impactful creative ideas that generate powerful emotional connections between consumers and brands.
Communications Manager - The Role
My client is looking for their next PR hire to help create a bigger buzz and build more awareness about the exciting work that they do with clients. They are looking for someone who is a great story-teller who can let the world know about the amazing work they do through creative and culture lead campaigns. This includes bringing awareness to their services, clients, award entries, case studies etc.
- Global brand reputation
- Strategic communications
- Social media planning - corporate campaigns
- Internal and external events planning and content generation
- PR/media relations support as necessary
Communications Manager - Required skills/interests
- Strong understanding of communications
- Experience managing stakeholders
- Strategic and thoughtful approach to work
- Creative, collaborative and driven
London, £40K+ DOE
At Major Players, we are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion within the industries we service, creating impactful and meaningful change to our partners, candidates and employees. For further information visit: diversity-equity-inclusion/.