Offers information and answers questions about merchandise.
Answers customer's questions concerning location, price, and use of merchandise.
Stocks shelves, counters, or tables with merchandise.
Sets up displays or arranges merchandise on counters or tables to promote sales.
Stamps, marks, or tags price on merchandise.
Obtains merchandise requested by customer or receives merchandise selected by customer.
Totals price and tax on merchandise purchased by customer to determine bill.
Accepts payment and makes change. Wraps or bags merchandise for customers.
Cleans shelves, counters, or tables.
Removes and records amount of cash in register at end of shift.
Calculates sales discount to determine price.
Keeps record of sales, prepares inventory of stock, and orders merchandise.Additional Requirements:
- High School Degree or equivalent (GED) required
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Ability to effectively communicate, both verbally and written, in English
- Ability to stand during shift
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, reach above shoulders
- Ability to key and grip items
Responsible for the overall customer experience in the retail outlet.