Berry Recruitment are currently seeking Restaurant staff for a client located on the breath taking Roseland Peninsula in Cornwall.
- Maintain and striving to improve standards of service
- Monitoring & keeping a relationship with the kitchen to ensure guests receive food in timely manner
- Making sure all bills & tabs are paid, and to ensure that bills are presented and signed for immediately
- Support your colleagues and assist coaching new starters through their probation periods
- Assist guests, enter the restaurant, carrying their drinks where possible / required
- Work closely with other departments and ensure guest expectations are reached and exceeded
In Return Company offers:
- Discounted stays within the company portfolio
- A generous monthly service charge addition
- Annual pay review
- 28days holiday
- On-site parking
- Company pension
- Complimentary food on shift
- Ongoing training opportunities to push you forward within your career
- Live-in Accommodation available
Full and part time role available, varied shifts, incl. evenings and weekends.
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Paulina Minta at Berry Recruitment Cornwall, Truro for more information
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.