Responsible for receiving the product and ensuring that aisles are stocked, labeled, clean, and delivered product is packed out, and proper customer service is provided.
- Ensuring proper customer service and working to develop relationships with large customers.
- Supervising and working alongside Assistant Floor Manager, Floor Supervisors and Stockers to assure that shelves are stocked and merchandise is rotated.
- Developing schedules, monitoring performance, and recommending the proper discipline as appropriate.
- Interviewing candidates and recommending for hires.
- Training employees in job responsibilities and safe operating procedures
- Ensuring that employees are performing the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations as well as conducting periodic HACCP audits.
- Reviewing inventory for product rotation on a daily basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensuring that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most recent pricing and market conditions.
- Supervising the receiving of products and ensuring that the proper paperwork is completed.
- Maintaining accurate computer inventory levels by having physical inventories performed on a regular basis and adjustments made.
- Supervising the ordering of products from vendors on a regular basis to assure we have competitive pricing and minimal shrink due to spoilage and not have too much inventory on hand.
- Coordinating that the pallets stored in the racks have the proper block and date tags.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets and cleaning underneath.
- Ensuring that excess inventory not slotted on floor is stacked in overhead racks in close proximity to where it is sold or stored in freezers/refrigerators.
- Making sure that low stock/out of stock information is communicated to the Inventory Controller after carefully checking the system and rack for product.
- Coordinating proper merchandising of aisles (logical adjacencies, proper holding power, space allocation) and creatively merchandises and setting up impulse areas for merchandising.
- Performing weekly self audits on the perishable department.
BOS-01 WS-01 Schedule
Shift start: 6:00AM or 9:00AM Benefits
Shift length: 9 - 10 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
- Must pass drug screen (cannabis included)
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
Bachelor's Degree or high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years experience in customer service Computer literacy About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying independent food businesses with quality products from large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.