Major Recruitment Oldbury are delighted to be exclusively recruiting for a professional and luxurious leisure facility in the Edgbaston area of Birmingham who are seeking to add a fitness professional to their successful Fitness Suite team.
Candidates welcome to apply for the role will have the following:
- Qualified Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Exercise To Music or Les Mills Trained
- Ensure a high level of service is met across a broad range of clientele with the ability to deliver, induction programs for new members.
- Experienced and qualified to deliver a variety of group fitness-based classes, these include Studio Cycling, Circuit Training, Core Stability and bespoke sessions that are popular within the Club.
- Able to work across 7 days via a set eight hour shift pattern and provide cover for fellow staff during annual leave
- The ability to work and become part of a team but also the ability to work alone when needed
Excellent benefits including the following:
- An opportunity to work in a lifestyle club
- A guaranteed basic salary plus OTE for the delivery of Personal Training and Group Fitness sessions
- Dedicated support from the Club and Fitness and group exercise manager
- Membership to CIMPSA to ensure continued professional development is on offer
- Les Mills Fees
- In house and external training courses that align to the role
- Club Uniform
- 28 Days holiday
- Free use of all the club s sporting facilities, pools and fitness suite
- Free car parking
- Discount on meals